As shown in the video, life after male enhancement surgery comes with complexities, such as a recovery period of up to six to seven weeks. Length of hospital stay depends on the variety of anesthesia used, with local allowing same-day discharge. Each stage of recovery comes with its own guidelines to promote proper recovery.
- One to two weeks. Maintain hygiene around the incision area
- Prevent lumps from forming by applying petroleum jelly
- Clean with a sponge or soft cloth
- Apply ice or cold packs as instructed
- Walking has its advantages during this process. Do not shower for two days post-surgery
- Avoid swimming and driving for four weeks
- Five to six weeks. Avoid sexual activity before six weeks are up
- Resist masturbating for at least six weeks post-op
- Do not exert yourself physically
The penis should maintain an upward posture for four weeks post-surgery. Full benefits from the procedure may take up to six months to fully manifest.
One should report for a follow-up 10 days to a fortnight post-male enhancement surgery.
- Clotting of blood
- Physical damage to nerves
- Pulmonary embolism
- Labored/hard breathing or chest discomfort
- Accumulation of fluid beneath the skin of the organ
Avoid physical, sexual, and any activity involving soaking in water for extended periods.